Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8, 2010

Well, it's official...I get a month off from chemo! Yippy! Both my oncologist and surgeon said the tumor is responding well to the chemo and it has shrank to a point where they feel comfortable doing surgery. My surgery is scheduled for November 17th at Menorah Hospital and while its only about a 2 hour surgery, I will spend the night in the hospital...I'm sure just to keep an eye on me and to make sure everything goes as planned. The doctor says that I'll be down completely for about 2 - 3 weeks and then I'll slowly get my strength back from there. I've gotta admit...not being able to do anything for that long is really gonna make me stir-crazy. I'm sure Blockbuster will become my new best friend (sorry Dr. Stinky)!

Ohh, and I almost forgot! The magazine came out with my story in it! I am on pages 10 - 11, here's the link: http://issuu.com/stress-solutions4life/docs/de-stress.autumn-2010

1 comment:

  1. Just letting you know that I'm thinking about you and sending you all my good vibes. You're undoubtedly the most famous woman in your neck of the woods.

    Carol Larson

    ReplyDelete